Our clients sometimes require isolated elements of a real estate transaction without the need for the full transaction process. We provide a consulting model, offering the individual tasks below for a simple fee based on the project scope and support requested of our team of experts.
- We interview your team to identify the specific goals, budget and time-frame of a project and then provide a written assessment of the project scope in terms of square feet, dollars, time-line and probability of success.
- We develop different property scenarios with your team, then prepare detailed models for each scenario from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective which are presented in electronic and print format during an in-person meeting.
- We conduct a thorough review of your lease documents and provide a summary of the most important terms and conditions contained within the lease agreement. This allows you to quickly and easily understand the key elements of the documents.
- We analyze and map the distance and drive-time for our clients to your key employees, your target labor force, your top clients, your top vendors, your desired amenities and top competitors within your industry.
Occupancy Cost Benchmarking
- We assemble all of your occupancy costs – rent, operating expenses, real estate taxes, etc. and provide a comparison to comparable space that is available in the marketplace.
- We coordinate a space planning analysis that compares the square footage that a client currently occupies to what they might occupy if they were to move to a more optimized layout.
- We research and identify all potential locations that meet your search criteria then present them in electronic and print format including all relevant and available data points, which are presented during an in-person meeting.
Capital Project Budgeting
- We enlist the help of thoroughly vetted referral partners in construction, furniture and data cabling to help our clients budget for changes to their space.
Let's chat to see
if we can assist you
They work smart, fast and efficiently. They never waste a second of my time
Law Firm of Sessa & Dorsey
They are there for us all day every day whenever we need them.
They always kept us one step ahead in our negotiations.
Pessin Katz Law
They treat us like family and treat the success of our company like it’s their own.
Cole Roofing and Gordian Energy Systems
Our friendship and our long-term success are more important to them than commissions.
Dinkel Business Development, Former Publisher of the Baltimore Business Journal
They have become a seamless part of our team.
Mind Over Machines
They give us advice like they will be the ones working in our space every day.
They want to know what makes my company tick, not just how many square feet we need.
Rosen Sapperstein & Friedlander, PA
They answered every question we had no matter how long it took. They gave us complete understanding and confidence in our decision.
The Option Group
The minute they entered the picture on our side, the landlords began to take us seriously.
They really know how to build leverage and negotiate. They would have made great litigators.
Bekman, Marder, Hopper, Malarkey & Perlin
They treat my small, growing company like we are one of the Fortune 500.
Odessa Phillip, PE
President & CEO
I trusted them from the first day I met them, and they have never let me down.
Paul Davis Restoration Greater Baltimore